|5/9/2013 9:53:00 AM|
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS -
CHISAGO LAKE TOWNSHIP
(May 9, 2013)
Sealed Bids will be received by Chisago Lake Township, Lindstrom, Minnesota, in the Chisago Lake Town Hall at 13175 St. Croix Avenue, Lindstrom, MN 55045 until 10 A.M., CDT, Thursday, May 30, 2013, at which time they will be publicly opened and read aloud for the furnishing of all labor, materials, and all else necessary for the following:
Chisago Lake Township Public Works Building
Chisago Lake Township maintenance staff will be the general contractor/construction manager for this project.
In general, Work consists of construction of a new pre-engineered post frame construction public works building and adjacent site improvements. This project is divided into six separate bids items:
1. Post-frame construction building shell including doors, windows, louvers, rain gutters and downspouts, insulation, interior framing for vestibule, office, toilet, mechanical room, and mezzanine, and interior liner panels.
2. Concrete floor slab including exterior structural stoops at personnel doors and concrete aprons at overhead doors.
3. Mechanical plumbing systems and fixtures.
4. HVAC system including low intensity gas-fired infrared heaters and gas-fired unit heaters for the garage, wash bay and workshop. Include gas furnace and DX condensing unit for the vestibule, office, toilet and mechanical rooms. An alternate bid HVAC system substitutes in-floor hydronic radiant heat for the gas-fired infrared heaters and substitutes hot water unit heaters for the gas-fired unit heaters.
5. Fire sprinkler system.
6. Electrical power, lighting, and electrical systems, including materials and labor to provide alternate bid item for alternate light fixtures.
Bidders can bid any or all of the bid items.
Complete digital Bidding Documents are available at www.questcdn.com for $20 by inputting QuestCDN eBidDoc #2676518 on the website’s Project Search page.
Paper Bidding Documents may also be viewed at Stantec, 2335 W. Highway 36, St. Paul, MN 55113, (651) 636-4600.
Direct inquiries to Architect’s Project Manager, Bruce Paulson, at (651) 604-4849.
Bid Security in the amount of 5 percent of the amount of the Bid must accompany each Bid in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
The Owner reserves the right to retain the deposits of the 3 lowest Bidders for a period not to exceed 60 days after the date and time set for the Opening of Bids. No Bids may be withdrawn for a period of 60 days after the date and time set for the Opening of Bids.
The Owner reserves the right to reject any and all Bids, to waive irregularities and informalities therein, and further reserves the right to award the Contracts serving the best interests of the Owner.
James Froberg, Chairman
Chisago Lake Township, Minnesota
Article Comment Submission Form