|1/18/2018 1:57:00 PM|
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
FORECLOSURE SALE - Edward M. Kubicki and Lisa A. Kubicki
(January 18, 25; February 1, 8, 15, 22, 2018)
Date: January 18, 2018
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage executed by Edward M. Kubicki and Lisa A. Kubicki, husband and wife, as mortgagors, in favor of The RiverBank, a Minnesota banking corporation, as mortgagee, dated November 4, 2002, and recorded on November 4, 2002, as Document No. A-388012, as modified pursuant to that certain modification of mortgage, dated April 17, 2003, and recorded on May 29, 2003, as Document No. A-403843, and as assigned to Royal Credit Union, a Wisconsin state chartered credit union, by that certain assignment of mortgage dated October 14, 2011, recorded on November 16, 2011, as Document No. A-538513, all in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Chisago County, Minnesota (collectively, “Mortgage”). The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $140,000.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage is: $138,659.60.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 20120 310th Street, Shafer, Minnesota 55074, Property Tax ID No. 08.00264.00, and legally described as follows: The South 1742.4 feet of the West 500 feet of that part of the East 1/2 of the Southeast Quarter of Section 27, Township 34, Range 19, Chisago County, Minnesota, lying North of Parcel 97, Chisago County Right-of-Way Plat No. 25. (“Property”),
shall be sold by the Sheriff of Chisago County, Minnesota, at public auction on March 8, 2018 at 10:00 a.m., at the Chisago County Sheriff’s Office: 313 North Main Street, Room 100, Center City, MN 55012.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagors or mortgagors’ personal representatives or assigns is twelve (12) months after the date of sale.
8. The mortgagors must vacate the Property on or before 11:59 p.m. on March 9, 2019 if the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. § 580.30 or the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. § 580.23.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS’ PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. § 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10. The mortgagors released from financial obligation on the Mortgage are: None.
Royal Credit Union (a Wisconsin state chartered credit union)
By its attorneys:
Joshua D. Christensen, (#332616)
Lindsay W. Cremona, (#393599)
Anastasi Jellum, P.A.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082
Article Comment Submission Form