2/1/2018 11:48:00 AM SUMMONS AND NOTICE TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS MATTER: In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of: Jessica An Bushnell
and Paul Hein, Parents
(February 1, 8, 15, 2018)
State of Minnesota County of Chisago
District Court TENTH Judicial District: Court File Number: 13-JV-18-1 Case Type: CHIPS - TPR
NOTICE TO: Above Named Parent(s)
1. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Termination of Parental Rights Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at 313 N. Main St. Center City, Minnesota, on February 26th, 2018 at 9 A.M.
2. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at 313 N. Main St. Center City, Minnesota, alleging that parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child(ren) named in the petition should be permanently severed.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) and taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable Judge of District Court BY: Kathleen Karnowski Court Administrator