|4/4/2019 11:19:00 AM|
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
FORECLOSURE SALE - Chakib Benzakour and Diana T. Benzakour
(April 4, 11, 18, 25; May 2, 9, 2019)
Date: April 4, 2019
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT:
• A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage executed by Chakib Benzakour and Diana T. Benzakour, husband and wife, as mortgagors, in favor of CRF Small Business Loan Company, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, as mortgagee, dated March 31, 2014, and recorded on July 16, 2014, as Document No. A-570080, in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Chisago County, Minnesota (“Mortgage”). The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
• The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $235,000.00
• No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage or any part thereof
• The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes
• As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage is: $239,301.29
• Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 10986 278th Street, Chisago City, Minnesota 55013
Property Tax ID No. 13.00684.27;
and legally described as follows: Lot 28, Block 1, Ponds of Olde Towne, Chisago County, Minnesota (“Property”)
shall be sold by the Sheriff of Chisago County, Minnesota, at public auction on May 23, 2019, at 10:00 a.m., at the Chisago County Sheriff’s Office: 313 North Main Street, Room 100, Center City, Minnesota 55012.
• The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagors or mortgagors’ personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
• The mortgagors must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. on November 24, 2019 if the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. § 580.30 or the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. § 580.23.
• THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS’ PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. § 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
• The mortgagors released from financial obligation on the Mortgage is: None.
CRF Small Business Loan Company, LLC
(a Delaware limited liability company)
By its attorneys:
/s/ Garth G. Gavenda
Garth G. Gavenda, #310918
Lindsay W. Cremona, #393599
Anastasi Jellum, P.A.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082
Article Comment Submission Form