|5/9/2019 9:38:00 AM|
NOTICE AND DECLARATION OF LAND PATENT
(May 9, 16, 23, 2019)
United States Land Patent number 246329, issued on the Fifth day of February 1912, signed by William H. Taft, President of the United States of America.
Know all men by these presents: That I bring up this land patent in my name and do certify and declare that I am assignee, successor patentee, to the land patent or grant listed above. The legal description of the land sought to be patented is: Lot Four (4), Block Three (3) of KETTLE RIVER ESTATES, Property ID Number: 21.11034.67 in the Unincorporated Territory of Chisago County, State of Minnesota.
Assignment of patent is inclusive only to the above legal description and the filing of this declaration shall not deny or infringe on any right, privilege or immunity of any other assignee to any other portion of land covered in the above described patent or grant number.
MEMORANDUM OF LAW ON RIGHTS, PRIVILEGES AND IMMUNITIES
1. Transfer by Patentee - Title and rights of bona fide purchaser from patentee will be protected. U.S. v. Debell (1915. CA 8 SD) 227 F 760; U.S. v. Desman (1917, CAB Color) 242 F 878. 43 USC 115.
2. EJECTMENT - In cases of ejectment, where the question is who has the legal title, the patent of the government is unassailable. Sanford v. Sanford, 139 US 642, 351. Ed 290. In the Federal courts the patent is held to be the foundation of title at law. Penn v. Holmes, 21 How 481.
3. LEGAL TITLE - The patent vests the legal title in the patentee and is conclusive evidence of title. Gibson v. Chouteau, 50 US 92. 20 I., Ed 534.
4. Immunity from Collateral Attack—Collins v. Barlett, 44 Cal 271; Webber v. Perf Marquette Boom Co. 52 Mich 626, 20 NW 465; Suger v. Doe, 27 Miss 118; Green v. Barker, 47 Neb 934, 66 NW 1032.
5. Remitter—an operation by which one in possession under inferior title may revive the most ancient right in which a merger occurs to the benefit of the legal title holder (Blacks’s 8th).
This notice is on record at the Office of the Registrar of Titles for Chisago County, Minnesota document number T-26496, document filed on April 1, 2019.
IN WITNESS WHEREAS, The assignee has hereunto set his hands on this 1st, day of May 2019.
/s/., Kevin John Grell
Article Comment Submission Form