|5/16/2019 10:28:00 AM|
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
FORECLOSURE SALE - The Triesch Group, LLC
(May 16, 23, 30; June 6, 13, 20, 2019)
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
DATE: May 10, 2019
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: June 8, 2016
2. Mortgagors: The Triesch Group, LLC, a Minnesota limited liability company
3. Mortgagees: Woodlands National Bank
4. Recording Information: Recorded on June 9, 2016, as Document Number A588730 in the Office of the County Recorder of Chisago County, Minnesota
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: None
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 21.00020.00
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises: That part of the South Half of the Northeast Quarter (S½ of NE¼) of Section Nineteen (19), Township Thirty-Three (33), Range Twenty-One (21), Chisago County, Minnesota, and that part of Lots One (1) and Two (2), Block One (1), of the recorded plat of Tomblers Addition to the Village of Wyoming described as follows: Commencing at the point of intersection of the East line of said Section 19 with the northerly right-of-way line of Pennsylvania Avenue, said point also being the northeast comer of said South Half of Northeast Quarter (S½ of NE¼); thence West, along the northerly right-of-way line a distance of 718 feet; thence South at right angles a distance of 83 feet, more or less, to the intersection of the southerly right-of-way line of Interstate Highway No. 35 and the westerly line of a public street, being the point of beginning; thence continuing South, along said westerly line of public street, a distance of 210 feet; thence West at right angles to the easterly right-of-way line of Interstate Highway No. 35; thence northerly, along said easterly right-of-way line a distance of 145 feet, more or less; thence easterly along the southerly right-of way line of Interstate Highway No. 35, a distance of 442 feet, more or less, to the point of beginning. Check here if all or part of the described real property is Registered (Torrens)
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 5111 East Viking Boulevard, Wyoming, MN 55092. other foreclosure data
9. The person holding the Mortgage: is a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30. The name(s) of the transaction agent, residential mortgage servicer, and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is/are […].
The transaction agent’s mortgage identification number, if stated on the Mortgage, is […].
is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30
The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is/are Woodlands National Bank.
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Woodlands National Bank.
INFORMATION REGARDING FORECLOSURE
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $769,000.00.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $843,293.48.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Chisago County, Minnesota, at public auction on July 12, 2019, 10:00 a.m. at the Chisago County Sheriff’s Main Office, 15230 Per Road, Center City, MN 55012.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, “If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23.” If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on January 12, 2020.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name of Mortgagee or Mortgage
Woodlands National Bank
424 Main Street
PO Box B
Onamia, MN 56359
Name and address of Attorney for Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Mark E. Duea (#027351X)
Christopher L. Olson (#0395191)
4770 White Bear Parkway, Suite 100
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Article Comment Submission Form