|11/21/2019 10:31:00 AM|
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
FORECLOSURE SALE - Familee Fuels, LLC, a Wisconsin limited liability company
(November 21, 28; December 5, 12, 19, 26, 2019)
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS N OT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
DATE: November 12, 2019
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: September 16, 2015
2. Mortgagors: Familee Fuels, LLC, a Wisconsin limited liability company
3. Mortgagees: Lake Area Bank
4. Recording Information: Recorded on November 13, 2015, as Document Number A583290 in the Office of the County Recorder Registrar of Titles of Chisago County, Minnesota
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: None
INFORMATIONREGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 18-00002-10
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises:That part of the Northwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (NW1/4 of NW1/4) of Section Five (5), Township Thirty-three (33) North, Range Nineteen (19) West, Chisago County, Minnesota, described as follows: Commencing at the Northwest corner of said Section 5; thence 91 degrees 16 minutes 50 seconds, assumed azimuth from North, along the North line of said Section 5, a distance of 242.84 feet to the point of beginning of the parcel to be described; thence continuing 91 degrees 16 minutes 50 seconds along said North line, 295 feet, more or less, to the center line of the existing road (formerly known as Shafer and Taylors Falls Road); thence Southwesterly, along said center line, 370 feet, more or less, to its intersection with a line whose azimuth is 177 degrees 11 minutes 00 seconds from the point of beginning; thence 357 degrees 11 minutes 00 seconds, 230 feet, more or less, to the point of beginning.
Subject to and together with an easement for ingress and egress described as follows: Beginning at the Northwest corner of said Section 5; thence 91 degrees 16 minutes 50 seconds, assumed azimuth from the North, along the North line of said Section 5, a distance of 380.00 feet; thence 181 degrees 16 minutes 50 seconds West, 90.00 feet; thence 271 degrees 16 minutes 50 seconds, 380 feet, more or less, to the West line of said Section 5; thence Northerly, along said West line, 90 feet, more or less, to the point of beginning. Subject to Trunk Highway No. 8 and the existing road (formerly known as the Shafer and Taylors Falls Road).
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 17375 Lake Boulevard, Shafer, MN 55074
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
Is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30
The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is/are Lake Area Bank
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Lake Area Bank.
INFORMATION REGARDING FORECLOSURE
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $599,425.77
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $497,820.34
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Chisago County, Minnesota, at public auction on January 15, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. at the Chisago County Sheriff’s Office, located at 15230 Per Road, Center City, Minnesota 55012
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, “If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23.” If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on N/A
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name and address of Attorney for Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Mark E. Duea (#027351X)
Christopher L. Olson (#0395191)
4770 White Bear Parkway, Suite 100
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Name of Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Lake Area Bank
1400 East Highway 96
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Article Comment Submission Form