|11/21/2019 10:35:00 AM|
CHISAGO COUNTY -
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS:
SWEDISH IMMIGRANT TRAIL
(November 21; December 5, 2019)
FOR CHISAGO COUNTY, MINNESOTA
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that sealed bids for the construction of Swedish Immigrant Trail will be received by the Board of Commissioners of Chisago County at the office of the Clerk of the Board located at 313 North Main Street, Board Room 172, Center City, MN 55012 until 10:00 AM local time on December 17, 2019, at which time the Bids received will be publicly opened and read. The Project includes the furnishing of all labor and materials for the construction, complete in-place, of the following approximate quantities:
The provisions of MINN. STAT. 16C.285 Responsible Contractor are imposed as a requirement of this contract. All bidders and persons or companies providing a response/submission to the Advertisement for Bids of Chisago County shall comply with the provisions of the statute.
- 1 STR Picnic Shelter with Footings
- 3.6 ACRE Clearing and Grubbing
- 6,618 CU YD Common Excavation
- 1,749 CU YD Rock Excavation
- 4,562 CU YD Granular Borrow (CV)
- 1,259 CU YD Aggregate Base (CV) Class 5
- 888 TON Type SP 9.5 Wearing Course Mix (2,B)
- 55 CU YD Structural Concrete (1G52) and (3B52)
- 16,330 POUND Reinforcement Bars (Epoxy Coated)
- 1,867 SQ FT Bridge Slab Concrete (3YHPC-M)
- 1 L S Pedestrian Bridge (Superstructure)(Prefabricated)
- 280 L F C-I-P Concrete Piling 12”
- 56 L F 17” Span CS Pipe-Arch Culvert
- 302 L F 12”-15” RC Pipe Sewer Class V
- 2.7 L F Const. Drainage Structure Design SD-48
- 3,656 SQ FT 5” & 6” Concrete Walk
- 1,506 SQ FT 5” Concrete Walk–Exposed Aggregate
- 5 EACH Lighting Unit Type Special 1 & 2
- 34 TREE Deciduous Tree 2.5” Cal B&B
- 64 SHRUB Deciduous Shrub No 5 Cont.
- 30,672 SQ YD Erosion Control Blankets Category 3N
- 10,646 POUND Hydraulic Stabilized Fiber Matrix
Bids will be received for a single prime Contract. Bids shall be on a unit price basis for the base Bid.
The Issuing Office for the Bidding Documents is: WSB, 701 Xenia Avenue South, Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55416. Direct questions about this Project, including pre-bid questions, to Nicholas Hentges at 763-287-8523 or email@example.com. Bidding Documents are on file with and may be examined at Chisago County.
Complete digital Bidding Documents for use by Contractors submitting a bid are available at www.questcdn.com. Bidding Documents may be downloaded as portable document format (PDF) files for a nonrefundable fee of $40.00 by inputting Quest project 6592507 on the website’s Project Search page.
Bids will only be accepted from Contractors who purchase Bidding Documents as specified above.
Bid security shall be furnished in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders.
The County Board reserves the right to reject any and all bids and to waive any bids received without explanation. No bid may be withdrawn for a period of sixty (60) days.
DATED: November 6, 2019
BY ORDER OF THE COUNTY BOARD
/s/ Chisago County Engineer
Article Comment Submission Form