|12/12/2019 3:44:00 PM|
TOWNSHIP OF AMADOR -
NOTICE OF FILING FOR
(December 12, 19, 2019)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Township Election shall be held in and for the Township of Amador, Chisago County, MN on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. During this election, the following Township offices shall be filled.
• Township Supervisor – three (3) year term
• Clerk – Two (2) year term
Affidavits of Candidacy for the above office may be filed by appointment by calling the Township Clerk at 651-583-3108, between December 31, 2019 and closing January 14, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
The following criteria must be met for the Township seats. The candidate
• Must be an eligible voter
• Has no other affidavit on file as a candidate for any office at the election
• Is, or will be assuming office, 21 years of age or more
• Will have maintained residency in the Township for 30 days before the election, and
• Must pay the $2.00 filing fee at the time of filing.
Terri Lind, Clerk
Article Comment Submission Form