|4/30/2020 10:24:00 AM|
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
FORECLOSURE SALE - Sally J. Brandenburg
(April 30; May 7, 14, 21, 28; June 4, 2020)
Date: April 30, 2020
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage executed by Sally J. Brandenburg, a single person, as mortgagor, in favor of Royal Credit Union, a Wisconsin state-chartered credit union, as mortgagee, December 13, 2012, and recorded on December 19, 2012, as Document No. A-552546, in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Chisago County, Minnesota (“Mortgage”). The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $221,350.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage is: $203,662.91.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 17017 Bloom Lake Road, Shafer, Minnesota 55074, Property Tax ID No. 04.00100.00, and legally described as follows: That part of Government Lot One (1), Section Six (6), Township Thirty-three (33), Range Nineteen (19), described as follows, to-wit: Beginning at the Southeast corner of said Government Lot 1; thence North 44 degrees 56 minutes West for 480 feet to a point on the Westerly line of a public road and the point of beginning of the tract hereby described; thence West, parallel to the South line of said Government Lot 1, for 650 feet to a point near the shore of Bloom Lake; thence North 41 degrees 45 minutes West, along or near the shore of Bloom Lake, for 552.9 feet; thence East, parallel to described first course, for 715.56 feet, more or less, to an iron pipe monument placed near the Westerly line of aforesaid public road and near the Southwesterly end of a culvert in said road; thence South 36 degrees 17 minutes East, in proximity to said road line, for 511.7 feet to the point of beginning. (“Property”),
shall be sold by the Sheriff of Chisago County, Minnesota, at public auction on June 18, 2020, at 10:00 a.m., at the Chisago County Sheriff’s Office: 15230 Per Road, Center City, Minnesota 55012.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagor or mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
8. The mortgagor must vacate the Property on or before 11:59 p.m. on December 18, 2020, if the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. § 580.30 or the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. § 580.23.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. § 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10. The mortgagors released from financial obligation on the Mortgage are: None.
Royal Credit Union
(a Wisconsin state-chartered credit union)
By its attorneys:
/s/ Garth G. Gavenda (#310918)
Anastasi Jellum, P.A.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082
Article Comment Submission Form