|10/8/2020 10:34:00 AM|
SUMMONS AND NOTICE -
Termination of Parental Rights Matter
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of: Jacob Andrew Potter,
(October 8, 15, 22, 2020)
State of Minnesota
County of Chisago
Tenth Judicial District
Court File Number: 13-JV-20-84
Case Type: CHIPS - TPR
NOTICE TO: Above-named parent:
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at 313 N. Main Street, Center City, Minnesota, alleging that parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child(ren) named in the petition should be permanently severed.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Termination of Parental Rights Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court via ZOOM on 10-29-2020 at 9:30 A.M., please call Chisago County Court Administration to get the Zoom link: 651-213-7010.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) and taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable
Judge Bollman of District Court
BY: Kris Cunninghan
Article Comment Submission Form