|11/5/2020 11:04:00 AM|
SUMMONS AND NOTICE
TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS -
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child of: Deanna Marie Shaw
(November 5, 12, 19, 2020)
State of Minnesota
County of Chisago
Tenth Judicial District:
Court File Number: 12-JV-20-218
Case Type: Juvenile
NOTICE TO: Deanna Marie Shaw, above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at the Chisago County Courthouse (313 N Main St., Center City, MN 55012,) alleging that parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child named in the petition should be permanently severed.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Termination of Parental Rights Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court on December 15th at 3:00 P.M. via Zoom. Please call the court to obtain the Zoom information: 651-213-7010.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) and taking permanent custody of the child/renk named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable Judge Bridgid Dowd of District Court
BY: Kris Cunningham
Article Comment Submission Form