|1/14/2021 11:17:00 AM|
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS:
C.S.A.H. 4 RESURFACING PROJECT,
Chisago County, MN
(January 14, 21, 28, 2021)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that sealed electronic bids for the C.S.A.H. 4 Resurfacing Project will be received by the Board of Commissioners of Chisago County, Minnesota, until 1:00 P.M. on Tuesday, February 9, 2021, through QuestCDN vBIDTM. At that time, the bids will be electronically opened and read publicly at the Chisago County Public Works building located at 31325 Oasis Road, Center City, MN 55012. The as-read on-line bid results will be available at www.questcdn.com following the bid opening.
Approximate Major quantities of work are:
Item No.; Description; Unit; Est. Qty.
The provisions of MINN. STAT. 16C.285 Responsible Contractor are imposed as a requirement of this contract. All bidders and persons or companies providing a response/submission to the Advertisement for Bids of Chisago County shall comply with the provisions of the statute.
- 2104.503 SAWING BIT PAVEMENT (FULL DEPTH), LIN FT 230
- 2104.503 REMOVE GUARDRAIL-PLATE BEAM, LIN FT 175
- 2105.504 GEOTEXTILE FABRIC TYPE 5, SQ YD 2,350
- 2106.507 EXCAVATION - COMMON, CU YD 1,217
- 2106.507 COMMON EMBANKMENT (CV), CU YD 115
- 2106.607 SALVAGE & STOCKPILE RECLAIM MATERIAL (SV), CU YD 1,172
- 2106.607 PLACE SALVAGED RECLAIM MATERIAL, CU YD 859
- 2112.519 ROADWAY PREPARATION, ROAD STA 225
- 2215.504 FULL DEPTH RECLAMATION, SQ YD 7,2910
- 2221.509 SHOULDER BASE AGGREGATE CLASS 5 MOD, TON 2,305
- 2360.509 TYPE SP 12.5 WEARING COURSE MIX (2:B), TON 11,610
- 2360.509 TYPE SP 12.5 NON WEAR COURSE MIX (2:B), TON 10,380
- 2554.503 TRAFFIC BARRIER DESIGN TYPE 31, LIN FT 75
- 2564.518 SIGN PANELS TYPE C, SQ FT 305
- 2582.503 4" SOLID LINE PAINT, LIN FT 4,920
- 2582.503 6" SOLID LINE PAINT, LIN FT 42,900
- 2582.503 4" DBLE SOLID LINE PAINT, LIN FT 14,400
Information and Bidding Documents for the Project can be found at www.questcdn.com. Bidding Documents may be downloaded from the website for a nonrefundable fee of $30 by inputting Quest project number Quest # 7494137 on the website’s Project Search page. Bidders are also required to pay a $45 online bidding fee. Please contact QuestCDN at 952-233-1632 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in free membership registration, downloading and bidding information.
The website will be updated periodically with addenda, lists of registered plan holders, reports, and other information relevant to submitting a Bid for the Project. All official notifications, addenda, and other Bidding Documents will be offered only through the website www.questcdn.com. Neither Owner nor Engineer will be responsible for Bidding Documents, including addenda, if any, obtained from other sources.
Bids will only be accepted via the electronic bidding service through QuestCDN. NO HARD COPY BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
No bid will be accepted unless submitted with a bidder's bond payable to the County for not less than five (5) per cent of the bid, as a guarantee that the bidder will, within fifteen (15) days after notification of award of contract, enter into an agreement with the County and furnish a performance bond and a payment bond for the full amount of the contract as provided by law. If the bidder, upon the letting of the contract to them, shall fail to enter into the contract, as let, the amount of such bidder's bond shall be forfeited to the County.
The County Board reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive any informalities therein, and further reserves the right to award the contract in the best interest of the County.
The proposed contract is subject to minimum wage rates as set forth by the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry and incorporated into the Specifications.
Joe Triplett, P.E.
Director | County Engineer
Chisago County Public Works
Article Comment Submission Form