|3/4/2021 11:01:00 AM|
SUMMONS AND NOTICE TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS MATTER -
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of:
Rachel Renee Fairbanks, Parent;
Daniel Kurt Vernier, Parent
(March 4, 11, 18, 2021)
State of Minnesota
Judicial District: 10
Court File Number: 71-JV-20-416
Case Type: Juvenile
NOTICE TO: Daniel Kurt Vernier, above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at 13880 Business Center Drive, Elk River, Minnesota, alleging that parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child(ren) named in the petition should be permanently severed.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Termination of Parental Rights Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at 13880 Business Center Drive, Elk River, Minnesota, on 4/27/2021 at 9:00 a.m. This hearing shall be held REMOTELY. Contact Sherburne County Court Administration for appearance instruction at (763)765-4600.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear remotely before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) and taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
Honorable Mary Yunker,
Judge of District Court
BY: Pat Kuka
Article Comment Submission Form