|3/25/2021 11:57:00 AM|
Lucio A. Vasquez Zamora,
Knutson Mortgage Corporation, or its
successor(s) in interest, Farm Credit
Services of Southern Minnesota, ACA, Mortgage Electronic Registration
Systems, Inc., as nominee for Flagstar Bank, FSB, and all other persons known or unknown claiming any
right, title estate, interest or lien
in the real estate described in
the complaint herein,
(March 25; April 1, 8, 2021)
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF CHISAGO
TENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
File Type: Quiet Title
Court File No.13-CV-21-104
THE STATE OF MINNESOTA TO THE ABOVE-NAMED DEFENDANTS:
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiff’s Complaint against you is attached to this Summons. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this Summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 21 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this summons a written response called an Answer within 21 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this Summons located at:
277 Coon Rapids Blvd., Ste. 414
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiff’s Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not answer within 21 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the Complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the Complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the Complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN that no personal claim is made by plaintiffs against any of the defendants.
You are hereby notified that the object of said action is to determine the title and adverse claims to the lands hereinafter described and that such action affects the following described land situated in Chisago County, Minnesota, described as follows:
All the tract or parcel of land lying and being in the County of Chisago and State of Minnesota, described as follows:
That part of the West Half of the Northeast Quarter of Section 36, Township 36 North, Range 21 West, Chisago County, Minnesota, described as follows:
Commencing at the northwest corner of said West Half of the Northeast Quarter; thence easterly, along the north line of said West Half of the Northeast Quarter, a distance of 660 feet to the point of beginning of the parcel to be described; thence southerly at a right angle, a distance of 660 feet; thence easterly at a right angle, a distance of 660 feet, more or less, to the east line of said West Half of the Northeast Quarter; thence southerly, along said east line, to the south line of the North 1320 feet of the West Half of the Northeast Quarter; thence Westerly, along said south line, to the east line of the West 330 feet to said West Half of the Northeast Quarter; thence northerly, along said east line, to the north line of said West Half of the Northwest Quarter; thence easterly, along said north line to the point of beginning, Chisago County, Minnesota.
The object of this action is to obtain an order that plaintiffs are the owner in fee simple of the property described herein and that none of said defendants have any right, title, estate, interest or lien thereon, except as alleged in the Complaint.
Dated: March 9, 2021
STEVEN J. LODGE, PLLC
/s/ Steven J. Lodge #256146
277 Coon Rapids Blvd., Ste 414
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Article Comment Submission Form