|4/29/2021 10:59:00 AM|
STANCHFIELD, MINNESOTA 55080 -
INVITATION FOR BIDS FOR
MAINTENANCE OF TOWNSHIP ROADS
(April 29; May 6, 2021)
1. Notice is hereby given that Nessel Township, Stanchfield, Minnesota 55080, will receive written bids for township road maintenance, according to the Road Maintenance Specification and Conditions which may be obtained from the Town Supervisor of Nessel Township. Bids shall be submitted in the form and manner contained in the Road Maintenance Specifications and Conditions.
2. Bid packages may be obtained by contacting the Township Supervisor Stan Iskierka at 320-358-0760. Bid packages will be mailed to interested bidders.
3. Written requests for clarification of bid information may be submitted to township Supervisor until 5:00 p.m. Thursday, May 27.
4. A pre-bid meeting will be held on May 27, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. Attendance at the pre-bid meeting is mandatory for individuals or entities desiring to submit bids unless attendance is waived by the Town Board. The pre-bid meeting will be held at the Township Hall located at 49205 Acacia Trail, Stanchfield, MN 55080.
5. Bids must be received by the Township Supervisor, no later than 5:00 p.m. Friday, June 4, 2021.
6. On June 8, 2021, at 7:00 p.m., the Town Board will open and read aloud the sealed bids. The Town Board reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids and to make an award for road maintenance services which is deemed most favorable and advantageous to the Township. Services for the Township shall commence on August 11, 2021.
7. If further information is desired, interested parties should contact the Town Supervisor, whose telephone number is 320-358-0760.
Article Comment Submission Form