|6/17/2021 10:19:00 AM|
PLANNING COMMISSION -
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
(June 17, 2021)
The Chisago County Planning Commission will meet on Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. in the Lower Level of the Chisago County Government Center in Center City. Chisago County Board of Commissioners will review applications on July 21, 2021. The Commission’s Special Work Session on Thursday, June 17, 2021 and Commission’s tour on Tuesday, June 29, 2021 have been cancelled. The following are the agenda items of new business:
PLANNING COMMISSION PUBLIC HEARING 7:00 P.M.
Johnny and Brittany Mold - Property at 49150 Dogwood Avenue, located north of County Road 7, Nessel Township; Sec. 25, T.37, R.22, (PID #06.00553.00). Johnny and Brittany Mold are seeking approval of a preliminary plat of one-five acre lot and one-ten acre lot out of a 15 acre tract.
Draft Ordinance Amendment - Public Comment on Proposed Amendments to Zoning, Subdivision, Shoreland Management, and Subsurface Sewage Treatment Ordinances as follows:
1. Remove and amend language in reference to parcels requiring minimum buildable area “one acre buildable”
2. Introduce a new Home Site Area definition and incorporate Home Site Area General Provisions and Home Site Area Specific Provisions
3. Reduce the required Type 1 septic system
4. Allow Type 2 septic systems (holding tanks) for some uses; and
5. Identify new home construction standards for unsuitable soils or water.
Article Comment Submission Form