|11/11/2021 11:56:00 AM|
SUMMONS AND NOTICE TERMINATION OF PARENTAL RIGHTS MATTER:
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Children of: Mandie Elizabeth
Milhaupt, Charles Goodfellow
and Armando Noel Rodriquez
(November 11, 18, 25, 2021)
State of Minnesota
Tenth Judicial District
Court File Number: 13-JV-21-145
Case Type: CHIPS - Permanency
NOTICE TO: Above-named parents:
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at 313 North Main Street Center City MN 55012, alleging that parental rights of the above-named parent to the children named in the petition should be permanently severed.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Termination of Parental Rights Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at 313 North Main Street Center City MN 55012, on December 10, 2021 at 12, noon - Via ZOOM. Call 651-213-7010 for ZOOM information.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above named parents and taking permanent custody of the children named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable Judge Heather Wynn of District Court
BY: Kris Cunningham
Article Comment Submission Form