A neighbor to this house in Taylors Falls called 911 about 10 p.m. November 16, to report that the structure on River Street was on fire. Taylors Falls firefighters responded and were assisted by Shafer and St. Croix Falls departments in keeping the blaze from spreading through the wooded yard to homes close-by. According to a hospital spokesperson; homeowner 88-year-old Ella Heath is in good condition at Regions Hospital in St. Paul, where she was taken for treatment of burns. The Taylors Falls City Council scheduled a special session for yesterday morning (Nov. 22) to discuss removing what’s left due to public safety issues. Early word is the cause of the fire was a space heater.